New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364803 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Birdlip a417 barrow wake stories

See newest message in thread

Birdlip a417 barrow wake stories

By *werty999  (M) 9 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

If anyone has any stories of a417 toilet birdlip toilets then feel free to share, how it was initiated and how it ended up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *esire   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 8 weeks ago

I haven't had the chance to get there for quite a while now but have to say i have had some great fun at both places look forward to visiting them again soon

By *werty999  (M) 8 weeks ago

Stories please

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 8 weeks ago

A lot of my adventures have been at one or the other place.

I try to take pics when Im getting cock there, so look on my profile and enjoy.x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uclid   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I used to pull in there regular when running into swindon ,fond memories of good blowjobs

By *werty999  (M) 8 weeks ago

Any stories? Are they tops or bottoms?

By *Gav18  (M) 8 weeks ago

I have visited it a few times and always been lucky. Sucked a fair few cocks in there, last time always 2 weeks ago.

By *werty999  (M) 7 weeks ago

What was the approach to get the cock?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *vloverrachel  (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

I dropped in there on Christmas Eve and got lucky. I parked up just past the toilets where there is a bit of hardstanding near the steps and went in the gents. There were 3 or 4 other cars there at the time but within 10 minues there was just the one.

I went in the gents for a second time and this time was followed in. The chap had a good look at me wanking at the urinal and was rubbing himself so I suggested he followed me to the ladies. He eventually turned up but had brought a friend along.

I sucked the first guy off and he left, at which point the other guy took his place and pulled out the biggest cock I've seen in a long time. Needless to say it wasn't long before he came in my mouth too. Yummee!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

Had the pleasure of driving to Cardiff and back yesterday, alone, so I was fully crossdressed except for the brief cardiff meeting (wher I was still crossdressed, but under my coverall, and I had removed my wig and lippy.

Lippy and wig restored, coveralls off, I set off back. Getting near home I called in at the woods at Birdlip to change, and saw two guys wandering, so I trotted into the woods and finally attracted one over, rubbing his cock through his jeans as I stripped out of my coverall (put on by the car to cross the road), to reveal my black bodycon dress, underwhich I had black basque, suspenders holding up my opache stockings, I had on the black thong my wife had given to me to wear after she had worn it the previous day, and a black padded bra to help my boobs stand out. When he finally came over I managed to suck him off in 2min 43 seconds, I videoed it and his spurts into my mouth. It had been a while, glad I have not lost my touch! I came seconds after he cummed, with the excitement of it all.

Dressed male, trotted back to the car and the world.

It was fun driving 280 miles in 6 in stilletos and full makeup again. Hope some lorry drivers got a good eyeful of my stockings and suspenders as I drove, since my dress rode up.

All true, hope you enjoyed.x

Whenever I go to Birdlip toilets, always too many cars!

*liss By  *liss    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

Mmmm stockingwearer I live in Cardiff pity I didn't know you were down this way xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i_Nicky  (M) 7 weeks ago

Had a couple of great experiences there recently

Are the men usually straight ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyboy70   premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

Mmm Stockingwearer i would love to see that video of you sucking cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *icklover  (M) 7 weeks ago

I used to be a frequent visitor to a417 layby with toilets and top of birdlip, this was in the days when you were lucky to find a parking space as so many trucks used to park up. Truckes naked in their cabs, guys openly having sex over bonnets of cars, naked guys walking about up and down the trucks and in the woods...in those days you were guarenteed a good night. Moreton Valance on A38 was another good place....sadly last time i visited it was a waste of time.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

_liss, hornyboy, lets make a video there together.x

By *ariousArtists  (M) 7 weeks ago

Journeyed upto Birdlip view point a few times over the years. Strange place in the fact it always seems busy, but unsure of the intentions of a lot of users. Have parked up in the day and the amount of cars that drive back and forth is surreal.

Sort of the same with night time, A lot of nervous middle aged guys sitting, doing very little. My only personal experience was a guy who approached my door and after politely asking him if he would be interested in fucking me senseless, we drove to another locale and got down to it. First time also, I rimmed a guy. Was lucky, he had a great cock and was a great experience. The whole drive home with the feeling of the space he had opened in my ass.

I think about going up more often, but never seem to find the time.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *vloverrachel  (TV/TS/CD) 6 weeks ago

I spent a couple of hours here yesterday afternoon. I was in my undies and heels but got surprisingly little action. I did get a couple of nice mouthfuls in the ladies (one guy who couldn't take his hands off my stockings!) Generally quiet though.

*anet Convincing TV By *anet Convincing TV   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 6 weeks ago

Birdlip I recall a number of nights going there quite a few years ago and it always seemed dead..Then one night it snowed and snowed but i had a nice truck driver with a warm cab and a warm bed Fuck the snow. It was OK though next morning so was not stuck there " Lucky For Me" Another place not sure i should mention the place but was absolutely live. Boy racers to some were a problem, But given the fact i sucked one of them off i never got any problems there, But plenty of gorgeous meat. Lots and lots. Myself and a friend we would usually walk around and got plenty of interest everytime.. But one particular night other than a short lace black dress I was walking in these PVC boots and black stockings heard car behind and then "HOOOOOOOOONK" I turned around and it was the Police Oh bugger, I just carried on walking and got out the way when i wanted, they drove in and then drove back out flashing the blue lights as they passed by.. Crazy!

By *werty999  (M) 7 days ago

Bump !

Add a new message to this topic