New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364749 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sleep Sex fantasy

See newest message in thread

Sleep Sex fantasy

By *over me in cum  (M) 3 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone else shares this same fantasy, not necessarily scenario exactly, but along these lines.

I have for a long time now dreamed/fantasized about being used and abused, either whilst asleep, unconscious, drugged or drunk.

One of the regular ones is simply wake up/come to, at some point after falling asleep/being drugged etc etc, finding myself splattered in cum and even better, with the taste of cum in my mouth and throat, because I've had my mouth open and he or they have taken advantage of it.

Another, involves waking up/coming to, either as I'm being penetrated, or having already been penetrated and he (or she) are still fucking me.

Now I know what some of you are likely to say about it being non consensual etc and I appreciate that. Plus I understand it could be dangerous too, but still, it's a fantasy I have and one day, hope to act out, by giving someone I trust my full permission to do this at some point and not necessarily knowing when it might happen.

So, anyone else share this or anything along these lines?

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M) 2 weeks ago

I have a similar fantasy too. I book into a B&B and the man at the desk shows me to my room.

In the evening I go to bed and fall asleep but while I am asleep the man I met earlier enters my room and starts to touch and fondle me but I am still asleep.

He gets naked, removes the bed covers and lies next to me spooning me while he reaches round and rubs my cock which gets stiff.

His stiff cock is rubbing between my cheeks.

I start to wake up and realize what is happening but I just lie there allowing it to happen.

His hand is still rubbing my cock and then he presses hard against my hole and manages to penetrate me then he starts to fuck me.

Then the door opens and another man walks into my room and he is naked and also erect.

He climbs on the bed and pushes his cock into my mouth while the first guy fucks me.

When they have finished fucking me they tell me that they are the owners of the B&B and they will be visiting my room each night for the rest of my stay.

By *nderwearlover  (M) 2 weeks ago

Happened to me on many a camping trip. No better thrill of wondering if his hand is going to enter my tight briefs or not.

Has his hand just landed in my crotch by accident? should i open my legs and hope it continues? oh the dilemma.

Should i reciprocate? or should i just try and sleep with a raging hard on and a fit buddy lying next to me in a tent not knowing if he feels the same way.

Man i need a hand on my cock right now.

By *over me in cum  (M) 2 weeks ago

"I have a similar fantasy too. I book into a B&B and the man at the desk shows me to my room.

In the evening I go to bed and fall asleep but while I am asleep the man I met earlier enters my room and starts to touch and fondle me but I am still asleep.

He gets naked, removes the bed covers and lies next to me spooning me while he reaches round and rubs my cock which gets stiff.

I start to wake up and realize what is happening but I just lie there allowing it to happen.

His hand is still rubbing my cock and then he presses hard against my hole and manages to penetrate me then he starts to fuck me.

Then the door opens and another man walks into my room and he is naked and also erect.

He climbs on the bed and pushes his cock into my mouth while the first guy fucks me.

When they have finished fucking me they tell me that they are the owners of the B&B and they will be visiting my room each night for the rest of my stay."

Mmm, that's hot and something I would love to happen to me too.

Dave

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 2 weeks ago

Keep it fantasy!

I've lived the reality, 4 times!

What was done to me wouldn't be allowed in a horror film!

That's why I no longer meet!

"

Keep it fantasy!

I've lived the reality, 4 times!

What was done to me wouldn't be allowed in a horror film!

That's why I no longer meet!"

Fair comment and I appreciate where you're coming from.

Like i said, for me, it would have to be consensual, as in agreed to some time previous to the act happening, if it were to happen at all.

Dave

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ozzer22  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Just out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone else shares this same fantasy, not necessarily scenario exactly, but along these lines.

I have for a long time now dreamed/fantasized about being used and abused, either whilst asleep, unconscious, drugged or drunk.

One of the regular ones is simply wake up/come to, at some point after falling asleep/being drugged etc etc, finding myself splattered in cum and even better, with the taste of cum in my mouth and throat, because I've had my mouth open and he or they have taken advantage of it.

Another, involves waking up/coming to, either as I'm being penetrated, or having already been penetrated and he (or she) are still fucking me.

Now I know what some of you are likely to say about it being non consensual etc and I appreciate that. Plus I understand it could be dangerous too, but still, it's a fantasy I have and one day, hope to act out, by giving someone I trust my full permission to do this at some point and not necessarily knowing when it might happen.

Dave"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ozzer22  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Just out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone else shares this same fantasy, not necessarily scenario exactly, but along these lines.

Dave"

we share the same fantasy

Davewe share the same fantasy "

Good to know I'm not alone with this.

By *hris48mt  (M) 2 weeks ago

It happened to me for real. Many years ago, my mate and I stole a bottle of chloroform and took it home to play. When I woke up he had pulled my trousers down and was playing with me. He claimed that when I went under I started to wet myself and he pulled my trousers down to keep them dry.

By *over me in cum  (M) 7 days ago

"It happened to me for real. Many years ago, my mate and I stole a bottle of chloroform and took it home to play. When I woke up he had pulled my trousers down and was playing with me. He claimed that when I went under I started to wet myself and he pulled my trousers down to keep them dry."

Mmmm, Nice.

I wouldn't say no to some chloroform play with someone I trusted.

What a considerate mate he was

*usansilkysubcd By *usansilkysubcd  (TV/TS/CD) 7 days ago

"I have a similar fantasy too. I book into a B&B and the man at the desk shows me to my room.

When they have finished fucking me they tell me that they are the owners of the B&B and they will be visiting my room each night for the rest of my stay."

Wow would love that scenario one day bur with me fully dressed en femme etc

Add a new message to this topic