New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364604 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Loo fun

See newest message in thread

Loo fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *idcupsub  (TV/TS/CD) 3 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just back from a recent short break where I used a public toilet and it seemed perfect for a session, so here’s my fantasy...

My wife and I have split up, so I don’t have to hide my lust any more so I arrange a meet on here. The meet is in the public loo in a seaside town, beside the town hall. The entrance is discreet, it’s a freestanding brick building with just 1 disabled unit in the corner and a big area, enough for a group of 6-7 guys to gather and use me.

I drive up the night before, check into a cheap hotel and begin my preparation. I shave my beard off and use hair removal cream all over my body so that I’m smooth from top to toe. I pay particular attention to my hole, since I want it totally hairless and ready to receive cocks.

I’ve agreed with the guys that they’ll get to the loo for 7pm, as it’s autumn, it’s getting dark around this time so nice and discreet. I arrive at 7, knock on the door with the pattern that we agreed in advance and they let me in.

My pulse is racing as I enter, seeing 6-7 older guys all standing around. I drop my backpack on the floor, then quickly take my trainers, jeans and t shirt off. I’m now naked other than black hold-up stockings, black panties and a lacy black cami-bra. Out of my bag comes my favourite slutty heels which I put on immediately and some lube and a camping mat that I place in the corner, I’ll need them later...

I stand in the middle of the group of guys, who’ve all got their cocks out now and are wanking slowly. Their hands are running over my hairless body, grabbing and spanking my pert bum. I’m turning round, stroking their cocks and feeling my own stiffen in the panties.

I now drag the mat into the middle of the group, hand my phone to one of them to video us and drop to my knees. I start sucking one guy at first and wanking another couple before another guy shoves his cock into my mouth alongside. My mouth is stretched open and I’m loving the attention and being used like this.

Another guy starts squeezing my bum cheeks and pulls my panties to one side, starting to tease my tight, smooth hole. The guys are all swapping round, taking turns on my mouth and hands.

Suddenly I get pushed forward so that I’m on all 4s, still sucking away on a couple of cocks, and then feel someone licking my hole. It feels so good, and only gets better when they start pushing a finger into me. They take it slow, eventually getting a couple in.

One of the guys grabs the lube and squirts it all over my bum, rubbing it into my hole and fingering me again. I would be asking them to fuck me but I’ve got a mouth full of cock, so can’t do anything.

I feel a guy grab my hips and feel his cock pushing at my slippery hole, then he’s into me, all the way in one push. I’ve now got 2 in the mouth, one in each hand and one in my hole and it feels so good.

They all take turns using me at both ends, often pulling their cocks out of my bum and wiping them around my face, since I’m such a dirty bitch.

This goes on for a while, all being captured on video for me to wank over later. Eventually they start cumming, all of them shooting their hot cum over my face one by one. I’m covered in it and am licking my lips eagerly to make sure I don’t waste any.

Once they’ve all finished, they open the door and leave, I shut and lock the door and then collapse onto my back on the mat, covered in lube and cum, and then wank myself off whilst watching the video.

I then clear up, get dressed and as I open the door to leave, a guy is waiting outside to use the loo. I walk past him, feeling so horny that he doesn’t know what just happened in there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ary fairy By *ary fairy  (TV/TS/CD) 3 days ago

That was a lovely read, made me stiff in my silky knickers. x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbidogger  (M) 3 days ago

Great story! Just like the old cottaging days.

Not sure if "My wife and I have split up" is part of the fantasy though?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *idcupsub  (TV/TS/CD) 3 days ago

Only inasmuch as it means that I could then strip all my body hair off without her asking questions...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *luevein  (M) 2 days ago

So, you never read fiction then? When you go into Waterstones you’re straight to the non-fiction section? How strange.

By *issypaul   premium paying member (M) 2 days ago

I appreciate the honesty of stating this is a fantasy. A sexy read anyway.

Plenty of stuff posted on here as real which may or may not be.

Add a new message to this topic