New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364563 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > A Wank in the Park

See newest message in thread

A Wank in the Park

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *iverpoolCumFun    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Chatting with a contact on the sister site reminded me of a recent bit of fun. Now, I've been very good since March, as excruciatingly frustrating as it has been, I have kept my distance from everyone since March however, having refrained from cruising for some time, I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

A few weeks before Christmas I took a shortcut through the local park just after dark and my cruising radar kicked in. A lad in trackies walked past and he sniffed, to which I responded to with a reciprocating sniff. I slowed my walk right down and cautiously looked over my shoulder and he was doing the same. I stopped, he stopped and he walked back towards me. He put his hand in his trackies and started touching himself up and asked the time. We got within 12 feet of each other and we instinctively knew what was going to happen.

He was definitely going at his cock by now and I could feel my own cock begging to be released. In a quiet voice asked if he needed to shoot? He said yeah and lowered his waistband and revealed his cock. I quickly got mine out and agreed we'd keep our distance. He was in black so his cock looked awesome in the gloom and I really wanted to touch it. We started going to town on our cocks and watched as we both shot our loads. The spunk seemed to glow as it fired all over the ground. Just a simple mutual wank in the park which I've been doing alone and with others since I was very young yet, it felt awesome after several months of being good. If only we'd have gotten a little closer as I could have caught his spunk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*afesthands By *afesthands  (M) 2 weeks ago

Love this man

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arkLewis  (M) 1 week ago

I love this. I had a similar thing happen back in July 2020 (although I did go looking for it after being good for so long!). I'd spent a few hours walking around Two Tree Island in Essex, which is a well known dogging spot, on the pretence of getting some exercise. For ages I didn't see a soul, then in a quiet little part of it I came across a guy of around 55ish in tan shorts that could hardly contain his hardon and which also showed that he'd been leaking a fair amount of pre-cum into them.

With hardly a word he started to rub his cock through his shorts and after only a few moments I started to rub my cock through my jeans. It didn't take long before we'd both pulled our cocks out and stood wanking as we watched each other. We agreed to try to cum at the same time, which we did by some miracle (and some serious edging work) and both squirted our spunk at the same time.

In less risky times, I would have taken his cum all over my cock...

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *iverpoolCumFun    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 7 days ago

"I love this. I had a similar thing happen back in July 2020 (although I did go looking for it after being good for so long!). I'd spent a few hours walking around Two Tree Island in Essex, which is a well known dogging spot, on the pretence of getting some exercise. For ages I didn't see a soul, then in a quiet little part of it I came across a guy of around 55ish in tan shorts that could hardly contain his hardon and which also showed that he'd been leaking a fair amount of pre-cum into them.

With hardly a word he started to rub his cock through his shorts and after only a few moments I started to rub my cock through my jeans. It didn't take long before we'd both pulled our cocks out and stood wanking as we watched each other. We agreed to try to cum at the same time, which we did by some miracle (and some serious edging work) and both squirted our spunk at the same time.

In less risky times, I would have taken his cum all over my cock... "

I'm in Westcliffe on Sea at least twice a year and must pop over to Two Tree Island next time I'm down there. That's the place just behind Canvey isn't it?

Add a new message to this topic