New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login221820 members (273 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > the law

See newest message in thread

the law

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

if i went out dressed as a not convincing gurly and the police stopped me what would happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *incdtv  (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

I don't think they can do anything You are breaking no laws

By *lue Knight   premium paying member (M) 36 weeks ago

I suppose they could direct you to the ladies department at Debenhams......failing that "help the aged" shops where they have a wonderful array of frocks

Probabaly think it was VERY BAD fancy dress

you would look lovely in a tutu with very tight white tights

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onjo   premium paying member (M) 36 weeks ago

so ill have to go and find a tutu now ah well the joys of shopping and do it yourself checkouts

XXX pic...
login to view
By *taffs-biguy   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

They would probably get out their truncheons ohh lucky girl you

XXX pic...
login to view

Oh officer that's not a truncheon but it tastes like pork oh sorry you said luncheon.....

i just love this site

XXX pic...
login to view
By *taffs-biguy   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

Might even be luckier and get a strip search at the station mmmmmmmmmm

yes plse officer it was me

XXX pic...
login to view

even a body search

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ucy Luvette  (M) 36 weeks ago

Got stopped by police when I was talking to a t-girl (I was dressed as a bloke), we weren't doing anything illegal of course, but they just asked how we were and if we were "safe". We said we were and they left.

Main thing is to not do a runner, which is your first thought.

yes officer its me honest

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 36 weeks ago

You often see gangs of lads dressed in women's clothing going to stag parties. Usually totally unconvincing and often with stubble or beards. Providing they are fairly well behaved the police just smile and take no notice. You are not breaking any law crossdressing unless you are doing it to defraud in some way.

but Allan, make sure you take the chicken breasts out of your bra before you run.....otherwise the police will think you have been on a chicken run

ahhh the wit

Well the worst that could happen is you could be arrested for bad make up or they could have there merry way with you.

Well the worst that could happen is you could be arrested for bad make up or they could have there merry way with you.

Well it was police woman who stopped you she might offer you some makeup tips - if you were lucky.

But I'm sorry to inform you that it is strictly against police protocol for an officer to propose marraige while in uniform if this is the first time the officer has met the lady in question.

So if it was a man you maybe out of luck - if marriage was your intention.

But perhaps it wasn't?

no just aunion of body parts

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylonmad  (M) 36 weeks ago

You might find a fake police to give you a seeing too

nothing would happen, you aint breaking the law, BUT they could depending on the circumstances of your location try and arrest you for conduct likley to cause a breach of the peace - I doubt any custody Sergeant would accept the arrest tho

By *exysod  (M) 36 weeks ago

take you down to the cells for the night and give you a gangang

"nothing would happen, you aint breaking the law, BUT they could depending on the circumstances of your location try and arrest you for conduct likley to cause a breach of the peace - I doubt any custody Sergeant would accept the arrest tho "

They wouldn't arrest for wearing women's clothing or for a breach if the peace, only if you're causing a disturbance.

hehehe not like the disturbance my local unconvincing gurly causes when she is up town, she has a mouth like a bleedin foghorn, I can hear her in the next town five miles away

*opesquire By *opesquire  (M) 36 weeks ago

'We need to take you back to the station for a cavity search madam!'

XXX pic...
login to view
By *restlingfan  (M) 36 weeks ago

There is a guy who walks around here in a short skirt that barely covers his bits and a matching handbag, he's got the legs for it but needs to lose the the full beard!!! People can go out wearing what they want, plenty of women walk around dressed like men.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 35 weeks ago

There seem to be a lot of people who know the law and I'm not saying they are wrong.

I was stopped once in a local cruising spot by the police. They were trying to insist that someone got out of my car, but I stuck to my guns and told them they where wrong. They didn't say much about the party dress I was wearing only to ask was I a cross dresser. I felt like saying "No the window cleaner", but that would only wind them up.

I got told to put my trousers on and do one. I parked my car away from the spot and walked down later on.

By *azer  (M) 35 weeks ago

There is no law preventing a man dressing in short skirt and stockings or any other way which is not showing his cock hanging out.

When the police confront "dresser" or men behaving suspiciously in known cruising spots they rely on the fact that most would not want to see there names in the newspapers should they take matters further and in most cases they are right in this assumption.

It's not the fault of the police as they are obeying orders from superiors who are reacting to complaints from members of the public. Just one of those things we have to grin and bare

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Why do we have to grin and bare it? I only grin and bare when a man with a big cock wants to fuck hard. The prudish public complains about cruising sites and as such are the only lobby group. We should form a charity or lobby group to not just campaign to stop harassment of cruising men but also to designate areas and times where cruising is allowed. Every borough should have at least one designated cruising and dogging area which men can visit safely without fear of being harassed, mugged or have little Jonny or dear old gwendoline walking in on the act. The men who cruise are also taxpayers and as such have a right to demand their own area of public land to use as they see fit. Cruising areas should be gated off with clear signs stating that for example from 6pm to 7am this area of the park is reserved for male cruising. No entry to under 18yo. Do not enter if offended by men having sex. A similar area should exist for dogging.

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"Why do we have to grin and bare it? I only grin and bare when a man with a big cock wants to fuck hard. The prudish public complains about cruising sites and as such are the only lobby group. We should form a charity or lobby group to not just campaign to stop harassment of cruising men but also to designate areas and times where cruising is allowed. Every borough should have at least one designated cruising and dogging area which men can visit safely without fear of being harassed, mugged or have little Jonny or dear old gwendoline walking in on the act. The men who cruise are also taxpayers and as such have a right to demand their own area of public land to use as they see fit. Cruising areas should be gated off with clear signs stating that for example from 6pm to 7am this area of the park is reserved for male cruising. No entry to under 18yo. Do not enter if offended by men having sex. A similar area should exist for dogging. "

Theres a local cruising/ dogging area near to me (no Im NOT going to name it on a public forum). There is one local nutter who repeatedly scrawls 'GAYS' 'PUFFS' etc on the signs, threatens the older gay guys (very brave ain't he?), vandalises cars etc. he would have a field day in a designated area- but at least we'd know where he was!

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

personally i'd rather not have it legitimised - half the fun is dodging the rozzers, getting your pants back up in time, tension of wondering is he an undercover - surely the legitimised areas are the places like gay pubs, dark-rooms and saunas?

By *lue Knight   premium paying member (M) 34 weeks ago

well, well localcocksucker all I can say in reply to your posting is that I am so very pleased the vast majority of gay men don't think like you.

Its because of people like you that various sites, places get to the attention of Mr Plodd and the local authorities. Yes, the vast majority of decent gay men would never behave like you and its not little jonny or Great Aunt Gwendoline who complain its us who complain.

Why should I taking my young god son walking with his dog have to put up with people like you having sex in public we should not, do it in places where the general public does not go and thats fine.

Add a new message to this topic