New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login343341 members (107 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Saunas

See newest message in thread

Saunas

By *andy158  (M) 9 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Can any body help with protocol in saunas

Like ways or signals whilst in sauna that your interested in fun / play. Is it fiddle with towel or flash etc

Interested in experiences.

Also how do you signal in mixed sauna presume ladies play also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *livebi69   profile verified by photo (M) 9 weeks ago

I have always headed to the hot tub first, normally the odd stray foot or hand brushes up against you, a smile indicates your OK, then the foot or hand goes a bit further, game on.

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

I've never been in a mixed sauna where sex was allowed, only gay ones.

If someone touches you and you are interested, just touch them back, things will move on quickly from there. If you are not interested, ignore it or say "no thanks". If you are interested gently touch someone to show it and be prepared to take no for an answer.

If someone has their cock out and is stroking it at you, then you are in!

Be prepared to say no if you don't like something and take no for answer from the other party.

All rather straight forward.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *akedhiker  (M) 8 weeks ago

I normally have an erection and dont wear a towel but you would be surprised at how many shy people there are. I try to sit or lay close to them and gently touch with a foot or hand. If they dont shy away then bobs your Uncle

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anpleasures  (M) 8 weeks ago

It's hard to resist that soft tentative touch on your thigh or anywhere on your naked skin

XXX pic...
login to view
By *are2try  (M) 8 weeks ago

At my first few visits to saunas I used to walk around for what seemed like ages waiting for someone to make a move, before i cottoned on that everyone else was doing the same thing too! then i started taking the plunge and going for whoever took my fancy, it's not like your going to get in a fight for it. the guys are all there for the same thing, the worst that can happen is they walk off. I can honestly say that's happened to me about two or three times.. everybody seems happy to have some sort of play.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exysylvcd  (M) 8 weeks ago

Wish we had a sauna in Norwich

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"At my first few visits to saunas I used to walk around for what seemed like ages waiting for someone to make a move, before i cottoned on that everyone else was doing the same thing too! then i started taking the plunge and going for whoever took my fancy, it's not like your going to get in a fight for it. the guys are all there for the same thing, the worst that can happen is they walk off. I can honestly say that's happened to me about two or three times.. everybody seems happy to have some sort of play."

Same here. I was quite reserved at first, but now after scoping out the talent in a sauna I usually make the first move.

By *-lucky   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I've been considering Northwich. I've looked at the site and Wednesday seems to be the most popular day. I've had straight sauna's and always enjoy steam rooms. I'd like to go and just relax and feel clean, eat healthy with a drink. but not be under ant pressure or feel uncomfortable.

"I've been considering Northwich. I've looked at the site and Wednesday seems to be the most popular day. I've had straight sauna's and always enjoy steam rooms. I'd like to go and just relax and feel clean, eat healthy with a drink. but not be under ant pressure or feel uncomfortable. "

Has anyone been there today?

"I've been considering Northwich. I've looked at the site and Wednesday seems to be the most popular day. I've had straight sauna's and always enjoy steam rooms. I'd like to go and just relax and feel clean, eat healthy with a drink. but not be under ant pressure or feel uncomfortable.

Has anyone been there today?"

Does anyone go to Northwich sauna?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *aduro    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

I think steam rooms are easiest places in a sauna to make a move, as most guys are naked to save thir towel from getting wet and you can slide right close to someone. I agree, a hard on is an invitation to touch, if he doesn't like you he won't punch you, just push your hand away. Also it's ok to smile and say hello, tho not a lot of that goes on usually.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ing-monkey  (M) 8 weeks ago

"Can any body help with protocol in saunas

Like ways or signals whilst in sauna that your interested in fun / play. Is it fiddle with towel or flash etc

Interested in experiences.

Also how do you signal in mixed sauna presume ladies play also "

If you fancy broughton baths sauna or swimming pool very early Sunday morning I will meet you in there

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

I'm a bottom so for me, head to the sauna room, sit on the bottom step (there's normally only two!) and wait....if someone sits next to you, let them make the first move which shows they're interested - especially if they try to touch your thigh, groin, if start to touch themselves. If you're not interested in them a very polite "no thanks" and they move on....otherwise it ends up in a private room sucking cock or getting fucked

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

Same here. If you just wait you’ll be ages waiting for action. I now start the first move as I only go to saunas for sex. Like most people there anyway.

By *otalsubguy  (M) 7 weeks ago

I go to northwich about every 6 weeks _-lucky, what do you want to know, will be glad to help

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

There always seems to be more bottoms than tops in saunas why?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ld seeking young   premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

"There always seems to be more bottoms than tops in saunas why?"

I guess it just seems that way, as guys do not like to make the 1st move, even if they are tops.

As others have said, just try a few touches, & see how things go.

I have been to lots of saunas, & never seen anyone being hit, for just touching a guy.

By *poty   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

A lot of guys who go to saunas are BI guys. They fuck the wife .so that's top. When they go to a sauna they want to be fucked .the wife can't do that. It's as simple as that ,she ant got a cock.

*ristos By  *ristos    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

"A lot of guys who go to saunas are BI guys. They fuck the wife .so that's top. When they go to a sauna they want to be fucked .the wife can't do that. It's as simple as that ,she ant got a cock. "

She could use a strap on

By *he Blue Knight   premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

"A lot of guys who go to saunas are BI guys. They fuck the wife .so that's top. When they go to a sauna they want to be fucked .the wife can't do that. It's as simple as that ,she ant got a cock. "

I can see from your post my friend My Spoty you did exceptionally well at school in biology as you do appear to know a great deal about the female antimony, well done.

By *poty   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

Ive got my Teacher to thank for my A+ in science. He was full hands on when it come to his pupils .

By *pire1  (M) 7 weeks ago

I was lucky, the first two times I went to a sauna a gay reg m8 took me there and told me what to do. It was in Mansfield and there were at least 15 guys around. Everyone was naked most of the time, There was public sucking and fucking, or you could go into private rooms. Guys regularly reached over to play with me ( and vice versa)Generally we were all there for the same reason. One very fat guy came onto me and I said no thanks, there was no problem with that.

Generally it is a great place to spend all day , or just an hour in

By *asenotts  (M) 7 weeks ago

"I was lucky, the first two times I went to a sauna a gay reg m8 took me there and told me what to do. It was in Mansfield and there were at least 15 guys around. Everyone was naked most of the time, There was public sucking and fucking, or you could go into private rooms. Guys regularly reached over to play with me ( and vice versa)Generally we were all there for the same reason. One very fat guy came onto me and I said no thanks, there was no problem with that.

Generally it is a great place to spend all day , or just an hour in "

It must be 6 or 7 years at least since I last went to the sauna in Mansfield. It’s not very big and fairly basic but it’s certainly about the most friendly sauna I’ve ever been to. All the men there actually speak to each other!

Add a new message to this topic