New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login352509 members (125 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Cottaging.co.uk website news and updates > Forum monitor

See newest message in thread

Forum monitor

By *horlton bob  (M) 6 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

We are being winked at by arseholes offering video links to other sites - most of them fee paying can you not filter this rubbish out?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

*ichard_inhand By  *ichard_inhand    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 days ago

"We are being winked at by arseholes offering video links to other sites - most of them fee paying can you not filter this rubbish out? "

I would hope that, you having reported them to the mod’s, action will have been taken to remove them from the site. You did report them, I presume?

Cheers,

Rich

By *horlton bob  (M) 6 days ago

No it's the handle of a company that's trying to lead us to their fee paying site

*ichard_inhand By  *ichard_inhand    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

"No it's the handle of a company that's trying to lead us to their fee paying site"

I’ve just done a search for that User Name, Bob, and nothing shows up so I think that your having reported the issue has resulted in the User being removed from the site.

Rich

XXX pic...
login to view
By *2014   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

"No it's the handle of a company that's trying to lead us to their fee paying site"

Doh!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

NEVER click on a link from an unknown source as who knows what nasties it may contain, and even links from allegedly known sources can be dodgy too.

You have been warned!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *earhunteruk1   profile verified by photo (M) 4 days ago

Having quickly checked over the registration process for the site it does seem to be rather basic and as such easy for anyone to create an account. I mean, a fair amount of sites nowadays have those captcha things in place where you have to type what you see or identify something amongst a selection of pictures, however that doesn’t seem to be a thing on here as far as I’m aware. I’m not too sure how reliable those captcha things are anyway but perhaps the site devs could look features like that to try and tackle the these suspected bot accounts. I guess it’s kinda like having security outside a venue to try and deal with potential issues and stop them from getting in.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ristos    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

Some sites also send a confirmation email with a link to complete registration. That might put some off as well.

By *ottagingOfficial   premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

Don't name them on here , just report