New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login367302 members (131 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Cottaging.co.uk website news and updates > Cam room

See newest message in thread

Cam room

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pping forest bi   premium paying member (M) 3 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi my question is: can I use my iPhone as my cam in the chat rooms? And if so; how please.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aked4u2   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Well the Sister site of Fabguys requires you download the latest Adobe Flash Player to use the video chat-room to use your cam and see others, not too use if that's the case here and if that Flash Player app. works on Apple products ?

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 2 weeks ago

I am sure I have read somewhere that Apple and Adobe companies don't like one another and that Apple does not support flash.

I am sure someone would have put together a work around for this problem though, so there is probably an app you can get that will allow you to use flash on an iPhone.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amslam1000  (M) 2 weeks ago

flash is out tech and full of security holes Apple know this and have phased it out (now using HTML5) there are too many websites built upon flash that need to update their hardware/software (this all costs money that has to come from somewhere) when they update the sites flash will disappear but can you imagine the work involved ???

"I am sure I have read somewhere that Apple and Adobe companies don't like one another and that Apple does not support flash.

I am sure someone would have put together a work around for this problem though, so there is probably an app you can get that will allow you to use flash on an iPhone."

Add a new message to this topic