New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364685 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Cottaging.co.uk website news and updates > Picture Approval

See newest message in thread

Picture Approval

XXX pic...
login to view
By *low   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am somewhat confused as to why a picture of me wearing a cage, a Bow and carrying a festive message has been published on here today in a pixelated form, when the very same picture was historically published in a visible to all format ( excluding the message) and is indeed still visible in my picture list.

It seems that there is little consistency in the standards applied to picture approval !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 days ago

Same has happened to me.

One pic accepted.

A month kater very similar pic rejected?!?

I guess if a different person assesses it their opinion can differ.

Try it another day. x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arttybum  (TV/TS/CD) 6 days ago

I was a photo mod n here once. Some mods allow risky pics some don't. Depends if they had sex or not before allowing. it can be hard to get the balance right sometimes. Try adding again might be a different mod checking. X

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

I was also a picture mod for a year. There is a list of rules but some mods seem to ignore it. For instance, pics showing your arsehole are not allowed, but there are many that get through.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *low   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

I think this confirms the suspicion that I have had for some time that picture approval is really down to individual interpretation and with various mods involved it becomes a game of 'Pot Luck'...

Add a new message to this topic